Your new company
Mundipharma is a company with a legacy in pain management, fast forward 50 years and they are challenging every aspect of the traditional pharmaceutical business model. With innovation and entrepreneurship guiding everything they do, their success rate proves that their approach works. The last two years have seen a major transformation taking place in the Nordic businesses.
Today Mundipharma have a strong leadership and an engaged team of talented people delivering across all functions in the Nordics. As a part of this continued growth, the company have developed a new position of Nordic Medical Affairs Manager – Diabetes. This is the opportunity for the right individual to join a high performing hands-on team with a strong local mandate with scope to significantly impact future success in the Nordics, contributing to a culture based on their 3As, Accountability, Agility, Ambitious.
Your new role
Your role will be responsible for providing high quality medical and scientific input, to actively contribute to the development of Mundipharma in the Nordics product portfolio. This will involve working in partnership with the Sales and Marketing colleagues, but also cross-functionally within the Nordic business and with other European Associates including Research and Development. You will report to the Head of Medical Affairs Nordics.
In addition your responsibilities include :
- Primary point of contact in the Nordics for the therapeutic area support, scientific expert within diabetes.
- Provide relevant information for brand planning process to ensure medical and scientific credibility.
- Accountable for Nordic Medical Affairs Plan within the therapeutic area
- Ensure execution of Nordic Medical Affairs Plan e.g. Nordic Advisory Board
- Ensure KOL mapping and handling to build strong key opinion leaders (and clinical investigators) for relevant products with the capability of providing expert medical advice and support
A full list of responsibilities can be provided upon request.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in a Medical Affairs position
- Medical expertise in Diabetes or Cardiovascular Field
- You have experience in a commercial environment within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Strong understanding of the influencing KOLs and network from previous Diabetes work
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate scientific data in a pedagogic way
- As you will work cross geography and cross functionally you will be able to demonstrate strong capabilities in communication, collaboration and influencing
You do not necessarily need to be a medical doctor, rather it is possible that you hold scientific degree qualifications and possess the relevant TA knowledge.
Travel will be required, likely 2-3 days a week, depending on where in the Nordics you are located. On the days you are in your country of residence you are expected for the most part to present at the office (Norway, Lysaker ; Sweden, Göteborg; Denmark, Vedbæk ; Finland , Vantaa).
What to do now.
If you have this experience and long to work for a pharmaceutical company who are doing more than just talking about being entrepreneurial and innovative, then please submit your application to Claire Wharton at Hays via hays.se by October 13th 2017.