Be part of a strong agile company culture – ”Entrepreneurs driven by passion”
From January 2018, the Consumer Health/OTC business will be an independent Global franchise within the Mundipharma/Napp/Purdue network. This will secure better focus, attention and the right expertise for the Consumer Health business. The OTC business is expected to grow heavily with more new products on their way.
You continue the growth of strong brands with huge potential
You will be responsible for building up the Swedish and Norwegian markets and for continuing the success in Denmark. You will have brand & budget responsibility and lead and develop the Sales team across the Nordics. Located in the Nordic organisation in Vedbæk, you will report to the Head of Consumer Health Europe in Switzerland. You will also:
- Develop the go-to-market sales model and manage the contracting sales organisation
- Plan and prepare sales meetings and build vital sustainable business partnerships with chains and wholesalers through the Nordic countries
- Develop and implement the brand strategy, PR strategy and other consumer-focused activities
- Negotiate contracts, campaigns and strategies with pharmacy chains and wholesalers
- Involve in the assessment of new products fitting the Nordic product portfolio
Strong negotiator with a passion for brands and products
You have at least six years of sales and marketing experience within the OTC, including three years with sales leadership. It is important that you are a highly commercial sales person with strong skills within retail, negotiation, training of personnel and shop positioning.
You are used to sell to pharmacies and drugstore chains at a strategic level, and it goes without saying that you are familiar with regulations, marketing and branding within the OTC industry. This being so, you have solid experience building consumer brands including experience and knowledge of digital marketing.
If you have any questions, please call Senior Research Consultant, Mette Rasmussen at 2218 1854 after 2.1.2018.
Please note that we only need your cv if you want to apply.
Your approach is handled with confidentiality.
NB: The job ad will be regularly placed on various job portals. All this indicates that the recruitment process has not been finalized – not that it has started over again.